Ultraviolet Disinfection Cabinet designed for tableware, bottles, pacifiers, water cups, clothes and toys sterilization with drying. This multipurpose cabinet is a one stop solution for your kitchen. It can eliminate up to 99.9% of germs and bacteria from bottles, small toys and accessories. The sleek and stylish design allows it to easily blend in any kitchen. It incorporates an automatic sterilize, dry, deodourize and sterile storage function making it so simple to use.
The cabinet is equipped with ultraviolet (UV), Ozone, hot air circulation and LED night light for sterilizing to kill germs and bacteria by destroying DNA & RNA. It can be widely applied to the disinfection of baby products, including , disposable towels, underwear, toothpaste, baby bottles and toothbrush etc. at home, hospitals, kindergartens, thereby being beneficial to the prevention of pestilence and to the health of people.
● Ozone & UV Sterilization
The disinfection system is equipped with 2 Philips Original UV lamps, which can destroy bacteria’s DNA structure within short time.
● High Capacity
● Mirror & Reliable Material
With 360° mirror glasses, mirrored diamond reflection and 304 stainless steel
● 45-55°C Dying
With Precious Temperature Control● One-button Operation
Intelligent touch button, sterilization, disinfection, deodorization, one-button operation, easy to operate
The disinfection is in high efficiency with 99.99% sterilization rate
● Automatic Control
Disinfection begins automatically after drying and disinfection countdown, automatically shuts down after disinfection is completed
Product Use Instruction
- Open the package and check the product, then check the list of accessories, including 1 instruction manual, 1 warranty card and 2 shelves.
- Place the shelves as needed.
- Clean the sterilizer liner by a semi-wet cloth.
- Put a few slices of lemon or ginger in the sterilizer then run Auto mode 5 cycles without putting other things in the sterilizer. Open the cover to remove the smell caused by materials from the product, package, stock and transportation.
- Wash and shake the goods to remove drips before putting into the sterilizer. Choose the mode as needed.
- It’s recommended to Dry then Sterilize (AUTO mode) as the bacteria is easy to breed in the wet environment.